Key Trends of E-Commerce in Ukraine
IDCEE and Marketing Group OSDirect launches special Russian-language section "E-commerce in Ukraine: business development in the digital environment", that will take place on October 10 within 5th edition of IDCEE and will focus on the key topics of local e-commerce.
Confirmed experts to participate in discussions within the section:
- Alexander Olshansky (Mirohost, Imena.ua)
- Michael Vatakh (MTI, Protoria)
- Marina Kvashnina (Delta Bank)
- Natalia Koshevaya (Comfy)
- Eugene Plotitsa (KredoBank)
- Pavel Levchuk (Le Boutique)
Section will consist of two panel discussions:
- From offline to online. How to build a business model and create additional value for consumers.
- Big Data. How to say no to gigantomania and learn how to watch your step.
Experts will discuss the specifics of getting business online in Ukraine, the issue of conversion of customer data into knowledge about them and how to use it effectively.
In addition, panel devoted to trends in the development of online Marketplace will take place (featuring Maxim Faldin, Wikimart), as well as keynote of one of the leadres of online marketing in Europe Florian Heinemann (Project A Ventures) about current trends of online advertising .
More information about the section - http://www.offline-to-online.com/idcee2014/
The section will be held in Russian language.