General partners, Partnereastlabs.co
EastLabs is a mentorship-driven seed startup accelerator based in Kyiv, Ukraine. Their goal is to help early-stage internet enabled ventures move from the idea stage to highly successful companies.
What they offer to start-ups:
· Seed Capital: Eastlabs provide seed capital investment of $20,000 to promising early-stage internet companies. Eastlabs receives a 12% equity stake in exchange.
· Incubation Program: portfolio startups go through a 4-month intensive incubation program to guide them in the process of building and launching a product with good market fit, and obtaining substantial traction.
· Mentorship: incubated teams have access to a substantial list of mentors who work with them on their milestones during team-tailored workshops.
· Connections: they introduce their startups to dozens of investors who can provide them with follow on money to continue growing their businesses.
· Office Space: accepted startups move to the open architecture, collaborative, office space located in central Kyiv through the term of the accelerator program.