IDCEE is a major international conference on Internet technologies and innovations
For several years in a row Kiev, the capital of Ukraine, is hosting one of the biggest IT conferences in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). The main goal of the conference is to develop IT industry in the CEE region.
attracts those not only from Ukraine and neighbor countries, but from all over the world. On average, IDCEE is attended by people from 45 countries. Participants from Europe, the USA and Asia are coming to Kiev to share their business ideas. Global investors, representatives of the most famous venture capital funds, entrepreneurs and C-level executives of IT companies are coming to IDCEE.
Program of the conference
IDCEE is an event which is evolving. In 2010, there were couple hundred attendees at IDCEE, and today this conference
is attended by about 2,500 people annually. Beside, IDCEE is introducing new formats and features from year to year: new high-caliber speakers, new prizes for startups, new opportunities for networking and many more. But of course, there is a set scheme of the IDCEE conference that continues to stay unchanged throughout the years:
- The working language of the conference is English;
- Duration: 2 business days (it’s Thursday and Friday so that you could still spend the weekend with your family and have some rest);
- Keynotes and panels are taking place at several simultaneous streams;
- Startup Competition with cash prizes (but not limited to) and Startup Alley are two essentials of IDCEE;
- On-site and off-site supplementary events for more fruitful networking (from lunches and private meetings to parties and live music concerts).
Why IDCEE is important for startups to attend?
No doubt that the main reason for startups
to participate in IT conferences like IDCEE is to attract potential investors. But besides this, many startups are coming to IDCEE for the following:
- Test your idea. Participants at IDCEE come from different countries with different background, culture, perception, experience etc. But all of them have a common feature: IT and digital and of the utmost interest to them. And IDCEE is one of those places that will let you know what potential customers think of your product, is it useful and does it have any potential on the market at all;
- If you are pro-active, curious and trying to do good networking during IDCEE (which you should obviously do:), you’ll get plenty of new acquaintances! You’ll be able to talk to all these incredible investors and entrepreneurs firsthand;
- Listen to presentations of some of the most influential people and thought-leaders in IT who deliver unique and hard-to-find-in-open-source content;
- One-and-outer opportunity to meet and talk to IT professionals.
IDCEE is an annual unparalleled gathering in the heart of CEE intended for Internet entrepreneurs, VCs and angel investors, CEOs and CTOs of IT companies, IT professionals, bloggers and digital media who gather under one roof for two thrilling days to turn the Internet and technology world head over heels.
55 Chervonoarmiiska street, Kiev Ukraine
For the 5 years of its existence, IDCEE has become one of the top-5 IT-events in Europe and one of the most important international tech conferences in the region. It has grown into an affective communication platform for investors from all over the globe and startups from Central and Eastern Europe, including Ukraine and Russia. IDCEE has been gathering over 2,500 visitors annually from 45 countries worldwide.
Donor.ua is an all-Ukraine online database of blood donors and those in need of blood transfusion. The team is already working in 20 cities across Ukraine.
IDCEE and U-Start Conference have joined forces becoming the main player in the global tech conference management space.
The winners of the Startup Competition as well as the the winners of several special awards of IDCEE2014 were announced.
Vokzalna Ploshcha, Kiev, Ukraine
The main railway station of Kiev hosts both local and international trains. It is located close to “Vokzalna” metro station (red line).
To get to the venue from the main railway station by metro, please take the train to “Khreshchatyk” station, and then transfer to “Maidan Nezalezhnosti”. Here, you should take a train to “Olimpiyska” metro station (2 stops).
Coins to use metro can be purchased directly at the stations. They cost 2 UAH.Show on map
National Sports Complex «Olimpiyskiy»
55 Chervonoarmiyska Str.
During the 1980 Summer Olympics held in the Soviet Union, Kiev held the preliminary matches and the quarter-finals of the football tournament at its Olympic Stadium, which was reconstructed specially for the event. From December 01, 2008 the stadium underwent a full-scale reconstruction in order to satisfy standards put in place by UEFA for hosting the EURO-2012 football championship.Show on map
Local public transportation in Kiev also includes buses and minibuses, trolleybuses, trams, taxi and funicular.
You can print out the metro map of Kiev here. Show on map
Premier Hotels & Resorts
29 Pushkinskaya Str., Kiev
Book your accommodation in Kyiv in our partner hotels - Premier Hotels & Resorts - at a special rate for IDCEE participants:
Premier Palace Hotel***** - book a room at a special rate here.
Rus Accord Hotel*** - book a room at a special rate here.Show on map
Business center «Olimpiyskiy»
72 Chervonoarmiyska Str.
There is a business center “Olimpiyskiy” right in front of the National Sports Complex “Olimpiyskiy”. So if you need an ATM, or exchange, you can do it thereShow on map